Auction Terms & Conditions 1. Silver Star Auction acts as an agent for the owner not as the owner.
2. All items must be paid for in full on sale day by Cash, Certified Cheque, Debit, Visa, or MasterCard and before items are removed from the premises. We can only do a maximum of $5000 per transaction on Credit Card purchases but can do multiple transactions for the amount on the buyer's invoice. Applicable Tax GST will be charged on every item that is taxable. All items must be paid for on Sale Day.
3. Items left not paid for on sale day may at the option of the auctioneer be resold at any subsequent sale at any deficiency charged to the purchaser.
4. All items must be removed from the sale location before the date that was announced on the sale day. Items left on the premises after the last load out day may at the option of the auctioneer become liable for storage charges and any items so stored may after notice to the purchaser be resold at any deficiency charged to the purchaser.
5. All items are sold on an "as is, where is" basis and no warranty implied or otherwise exists in relation to any items offered for sale unless otherwise announced at the sale and are at the buyer's risk and responsibility as soon as the auctioneer has declared the items sold. Any warranty offered by the seller shall be a matter between the seller and the buyer and shall not involve the auction firm. Any information provided by the auctioneer is meant as a guide only. Silver Star Auction, its employees, and the seller accept no responsibility for errors in advertising or description.
6. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and in case of dispute the auctioneer's decision shall be final. When the auctioneer declares an item "sold" and more than one bidder claims to have the highest bid the auctioneer may declare who the highest bidder was or re-open the bidding.
7. All buyers shall inspect each item and satisfy themselves as to condition, quantity, fitness, soundness, and/or measurements of the items before bidding and shall not be permitted to make any objections after the sale on any grounds whatsoever. Once an item has been sold to the buyer and the auctioneer has declared that it is sold to your bidding number, it then becomes your item and you're responsible for it. Silver Star Auction will not be held liable for any damages, theft, or insurance on purchased items or for any damages while assisting with loading.
8. Any liens or encumbrances found registered against items being sold will be paid out and a copy of the declaration will be provided to the buyer within 2 years if required. If for any reason clear title cannot be given to any goods sold, the liability, if any, of Silver Star Auction and /or the seller shall not exceed refund of the price paid at this auction in exchange for return of those goods in condition equal to or better than at sale time.
9. The Buyer acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place, and flammable, noxious, corrosive, and pressurized substances are present, heavy equipment is being operated and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site at any time, shall be there at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities thereon and the bidder shall so advise his agents, family and employees. Silver Star Auction, their employees and staff are not liable for any injuries sustained to any personal nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever before, during or after the auction sale. All parents, guardians or adults are totally responsible for their children at all times before, during or after the sale. Silver Star Auction does not offer a babysitting service.
10. All buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer. In accepting this registration card each buyer agrees to be responsible for all charges to them.
I hereby certify that I understand the Terms and Conditions of the sale as printed hereon. If my personal or company cheque is accepted by Silver Star Auction then I certify that there is now a deposit to my credit at the bank on which the cheque is drawn, sufficient funds to meet payment and that the said funds will remain available for payment of the said cheque upon presentation and any N.S.F. cheques or stoppage of payment will be turned over to legal authorities and all costs will lie at the purchaser's expense.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms